Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised
name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities
for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to
work| this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery|
growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team| click on the
Why join the Hilton family as a Security Manager?
• It|s your world– _Your next role could be as an Area Manager| or why no
move into a different department like Front Office| Accounts or Huma
Resources in over 100 different countries_
• Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers __
• Worldwide travel perks – _up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F &B
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme| discounted
dental and health cover| and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
• Manage the internal and external guest accident/incident records by applying
standard legal practices where necessary
• Guide the investigative process relative to criminal activities at the
• Manage health and safety| food safety| fire safety| security| trading
standards| public health| housing| and disability within allocated hotels
• Assist in investigations at hotel level and provide advice for the
protection of the company|s owned and managed assets
• Liaise with local enforcement officials on statutory routine inspections and
• Analyse statistical accident data to allocate resources for high risk areas
• Provide support to operations| statutory specialist training| supplier
approval and crisis management
• Manage overall safety| fire safety| security
• Implement safety risk management practices in line with the company|s safety
• Actively reduce guest complaints relating to safety and fire safety
• Audit the hotel to confirm Health and Safety/Food Hygiene compliance
• Train Safety issues to managers| supervisors and colleagues
As a Security Manager you will work 5 days per week| including| but not
always| weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
• Experience in Security or related within the hospitality industry
• Effective time management skills
• Supervisory skills
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to deal effectively with all team members and guests| some of whom
will require high levels of patience| tact and diplomacy to diffuse anger and
collect accurate information
• Experience in Safety and Security Management
• Fire Safety Management/Risk Assessment
• Ability to make decisions independently| complete in-depth investigations
and act as expert in Safety and Security within the hotels
• Communicate with team members to assist in their personal development
through identification of individual training needs| development or support
• Participate in necessary training and request training to meet development
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
in order to ascertain and document important information
• Thorough knowledge of the hotels floor plans and layout of the building(s)|
function rooms and working knowledge of the city and surrounding area
• Ability to use a variety of programs on the computer in order to prepare
correspondence| produce reports and presentations and communicate via email
• Visual ability to observe team members in the work place| analyse operations
and detect situations of concern with regard to both team member and guest
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to
you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful| you will be invited for an
interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996| we do require all
applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Documentation will be required at interview stage