Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part ofthe most recognised name
in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests andmeaningful opportunities for
our Team Members. Achieving consistently the titleof Great places to work|
this is not just a job – we offer you a journey ofself-discovery| growth and
an exceptional career
A Director ofHuman Resources will manage Human Resource related activities
includingsuccession planning| talent management| recruitment| learning and
developmentand training| performance management| compensation and benefits|
and employeerelations initiatives.
What will I be doing?
As a Director ofHuman Resources| you will be responsible for the effectiv
management andperformance of all Human Resources related activities. Thi
includes talentmanagement| succession planning| learning and development and
training|performance management| compensation and benefits| employee
relations| andhealth and safety initiatives. Specifically| a Director of Human
Resources willperform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Plan andforecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the hotel to
supportits business plans
• Maintaina best practice recruitment approach| including the Company|s
vacancymanagement system| to attract the best applicants
• Build astrong career and succession planning system to retain and develop
• Implementtraining and development strategies to continuously improve
performance andcustomer service
• Overseethe hotel|s human resources database and payroll system
• Providea framework for counseling| coaching| and welfare services
• Managethe Opinion Survey and the calendar of Team Member social events
• Manageand resolve| promptly and completely| all employee relations issues
• Maintainan awareness of competitor human resources activities and best
What are welooking for?
A Director ofHuman Resources serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf
of our Guestsand working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this
role| you shouldmaintain the attitude| behaviours| skills| and values that
• Tertiaryqualifications| or other collegiate-level degree| in Human Resources
or relatedfield| required
• Graduate in in Hotel Management or HR Management baseddegree
• Previoushuman resources management experience in the hotel| leisure| and/or
retailsector with a luxury brand preferred
• Excellentleadership skills and exceptional communication skills
• Strongcommercial/business acumen
• Apassion for leadership and the vision to create a winning team
• Collaborationskills with a shared service team and different the shared
service anddifferent stakeholder in the business
• Hoteloperations experience would be an assets for the successful candidate
What will it belike to work for Hilton?
Hilton is theleading global hospitality company| spanning the lodging sector
from luxuriousfull-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-
priced hotels.For nearly a century| Hilton has offered business and leisure
travelers thefinest in accommodations| service| amenities and value. Hilton is
dedicated tocontinuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its _global brands_. Our vision tofill the earth with the
light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team tocreate remarkable
hospitality experiences around the world every day. And| our amazing Team
Members are at the heart of it all!